We are now accepting applications for Summer 2018 internships.
As the only community television station in the NH Seacoast region, PPMtv is in a unique position to introduce local students to media production and broadcasting.
If you are currently enrolled in high school or college and you are interested in media production or broadcasting as a potential career path, consider applying for an internship with Portsmouth Public Media (PPMtv).
While our interships are un-paid, you will gain hands-on experience and specific technical skills under the direct supervision of the Executive Director and Studio Operations Manager at PPMtv.
– Assist with the management of television programming for broadcast
– Provide production assistance with the creation of local programming (on-site & off-site)
– Contribute content for the website, social media accounts, and for broadcast on Comcast Channel 98
– Assist in the creation of promotional announcements and underwriting spots
– Interns will be encouraged to create original content to add to their personal media portfolio
– Strong organizational skills
– Strong computer skills or ability to learn programs quickly (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, MotionFX)
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Interest in media production
– Majors preferred: Communications / Video Production / Journalism
Submit a cover letter and an INTERNSHIP APPLICATION to: email@example.com.
If you have any questions please call us at 603-427-8093.
Portsmouth Public Media (PPMtv)
280 Marcy Street
Portsmouth, NH 03801